Midwest Parts Centre provides you with a wide range of innovative products, expert installation and service, and systems integration to enhance operation energy outcomes for your chiller. The York chiller contains various parts, including the variable speed drives (VSD). This part is essential to your chiller because it is used in your chiller unit and the condensers to control the fan speed. When the VSD is put into a condenser or your chiller, it increases the efficiency of the glycol chiller by modulating fan speed and making sure that pressure stays consistent all the time within the machine.
York Chiller Parts is an energy-saving system
The VSD, a York chiller part, helps in saving energy. The VSD chillers will optimize energy consumption at full and part load by almost 30%, saving you from paying huge utility bills. This part of the chiller also makes it possible for a reduced tower water temperature and can take advantage of off-design conditions.
- It doesn’t matter if it’s a refrigeration chiller, an industrial chiller, or a heat exchanger; having the right parts for your York chiller plays a huge role in its functioning. Some of the most crucial chiller parts include:
- The condenser, located before the expansion valve and the compressor. The quality of this chiller part could vary, depending on the refrigeration company that you buy this chiller part.
- The second part is the expansion valve which mainly functions to increase the refrigerant, dropping its pressure and amplifying the volume. As a York chiller parts supplier, Midwest Parts Center has expansion valves of various categories and types such as thermal, pilot operated, and electronic expansion valves.
- We also provide you the water box, an important York chiller part that allows a straight flow and segregates the exit and entrance.
- The compressor in the York chiller is vital because it’s the main mover that develops pressure variation to cause the refrigerant around. Compressors can be found in four different types, and these are screw, centrifugal, reciprocating, and scroll.
- The evaporator part of the chiller is positioned amid the compressor and the expansion valve. Its main function is to collect every undesired heat from the unit and stirs it into refrigerant to reach the cooling tower.
- The Power panel is used to accrue to the unit directly, and it can be separated to the plant room’s wall together with control cables running between them. The main role played by the power panel is to manage the electrical power flow to the refrigerator.
- The Control units are found together on the refrigerator. Its main purpose in the York chiller is to observe the different aspects of the performance of the chiller and manage the entire system. This part of the chiller produces an alarm for the unit and also shuts down the system.
How to choose
While choosing the best York chiller parts, it’s important to consider the above details. However, your worry about finding York chiller parts comes to an end when you partner with Midwest Parts Centre. We help you find the right York chiller parts!